<$BlogRSDURL$>
On Code
Monday, June 19

[ ]  William's Code Camp Presentations
Here's the code camp presentations I gave June 17th, 2006 in Tallahassee, FL.

I gave two presentations, one on advanced XML object serialization and a beginner talk on ADO.NET.

I'm not sure, but I think I may give the same presentations again in Tampa and/or Jacksonville. I can easily come up with a dozen presentations and topics to talk about, but I feel XML serialization is important enough of a topic to give several times. I learned a lot from presenting and had a surprisingly good time doing it.

This was my first code camp. We all had an amazingly good time. Had I realized hanging out with a bunch of programmers in a bar was this much fun I would have been doing it years ago.

I'm now planning on attending the Code Camps in Tampa in July and Jacksonville in August... Kinda like the programmer's equivalent of a circuit party. Go to a new city, hang out at a bar with a bunch of programmers, present, hang out and party all night long, rinse and repeat in each major city in the Southeast... Southern Comfort meets intellectual technology meets social networking... Just a wonderful thing.

I'd love to see other persentations, presenter's web sites, and other code camp participants presence online, so drop me a line or a comment and share your thoughts.
Comments: Post a Comment